You. At the forefront of a new frontier. Pioneering the future of entertainment.
- Redefine your career by playing a pivotal role in shaping the future of entertainment.
- Work to create the future with a team of passionate, driven, and humble creatives and developers.
- Use emerging technologies in gaming, sports and mixed reality to bridge the gap between the physical world and the virtual world.
- Work from anywhere in the world. We have team members in x countries and multiple time zones.
Interested in what’s next? Think BIG!
Exciting challenges lie ahead - new markets, technologies and products. Guided by our values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively and with the support of our global community, but we can’t change the world alone - join us!
- Set for success. We’re a fast growing start-up. We move quickly, we deliver results and we love doing work we’re passionate about.
- Impact the future. We are continually challenging and supporting each other to discover, innovate and build emerging technology.
- Values driven, we foster the right behaviours, to help us deliver our purpose.
- Come as you are. We are a fully remote, globally distributed team, with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Open and flexible working environment. We focus on outcomes and collaborative teamwork, empowering our employees to set their own work schedule and get stuff done.
- Grow your career through a range of learning opportunities and exposure to our exceptional talent.
- Get yourself set up - $1000 USD remote work allowance to put towards your at home set up. Put it towards equipment, desks, utility bills plus much more.
- Leave when you need it - Our open vacation policy (unlimited leave) is designed to help you to be at your best!
- Selfcare - Get 24/7 access to counselling when you need it through our EAP service.
Humans of Virtually Human
Our Hiring Process
At VHS our hiring process differs by role to help us ensure that we’re hiring team members who will thrive. We don’t believe in a one size fits all approach.
We are committed to creating an opportunity for candidates to demonstrate their unique skills and abilities, and learn our ways of working.
Depending on the role you are applying for our process is as follows:
Once you submit your application, it goes into our Applicant Tracking System for review.
Your application will then be evaluated against the requirements of the role.
If successful, you will be contacted by a member of the People & Culture team to advise next steps, which include:
- Phone screening
- Google meets interview - Each video conference interview typically consists of a 30-60 minute conversation with a member of the hiring team. Be sure to come prepared with specific examples of your achievements, learnings, and highlights from your past experiences that show why you’re a great fit VHS.
- Code Test - If you are applying for an engineering role, one of the early stages in the application process is completing a code test.
Meet the team
- For some roles you may be invited to meet with one of our Co-Founders or a member of our senior leadership team.
- The leader will engage candidates in a conversation about their background, interests, and motivation to join.
- You will also have an opportunity to ask questions you may have about the role, team, and company.
- The main purpose of this chat is for candidates to learn a bit more about VHS. We want to give applicants as much information as possible to ensure the position is the right next step for their career.